We are looking for an idea driven Copywriter to work on an exciting global automotive brand. If you’re driven to build compelling narrative, live to collaborate with other creatives and embrace the nuances of writing for diverse audience of customer enthusiasts then this might be the job you’re looking for.
What you’ll do:
- Create compelling, strategic and smart copy that drives results in an omnichannel world
- Confidently manage multiple projects on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible, positive in a fast-paced environment
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience motivators
What you’ve got:
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience in an advertising or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Automotive and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
- Strong portfolio of work
- Good presentation skills and a desire to represent your work
- Attention to detail while maintaining a strong voice
- Strong desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn
Our hybrid work model:
Javelin's current hybrid model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while also supporting flexibility for all employees. As such, we have the option to work from home two days per week, and are required to be in-office a minimum of three days per week.
The annual base salary range for this position is $65,000.00 - $93,600.00. Exactly where a prospective employee will be paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, the actual salary ranges for current and former employees who are either currently filling a similar role or did in the past; the candidate’s depth of experience and qualifications; the level of specialization the role requires; budgetary considerations; the market demand for that role and the local market conditions that exist where the employee will be based.