We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director (Art) who’s a conceptual problem solver and strong visual artist. Someone who will never settle for average and lives to collaborate with creative and strategic partners to bring new ideas into existence.
As ACD, you will help establish the visual direction for projects and campaigns for a leading global automotive brand. Additionally, you will represent the voice of the customer across the full suite of teams and disciplines. You’re a master at your craft as well as being excited about the possibilities afforded by technology and data. You’re the first one to jump in and make great work while leading and inspiring your team with an eye toward reaching the audience in new and unexpected ways.
What you’ll do:
- Confidently manage multiple projects on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible, positive and detail oriented
- Work within established brand standards while always finding ways to innovate and build client trust to intelligently push boundaries
- Strong conceptual background and the ability to visualize and express ideas across mediums.
- Ability to hold your own with clients of all levels, represent across a shared, multi-agency environment and present brilliantly
What you’ve got:
- 7+ years of Art Direction experience in a CRM or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Advertising preferred
- Automotive and Financial Services experience is a plus
- Experience in the Adobe suite as well as Figma
- Animation skills are a plus
- Strong portfolio of work
Our hybrid work model:
Javelin's current hybrid model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while also supporting flexibility for all employees. As such, we have the option to work from home two days per week, and are required to be in-office a minimum of three days per week.
The annual base salary range for this position is $120,000.00 - $172,800.00. Exactly where a prospective employee will be paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, the actual salary ranges for current and former employees who are either currently filling a similar role or did in the past; the candidate’s depth of experience and qualifications; the level of specialization the role requires; budgetary considerations; the market demand for that role and the local market conditions that exist where the employee will be based.