As an Account Executive focused on Digital Support you’ll lead program execution for a major mobility and entertainment client. You will lead programs throughout the entire creative process and work directly on clients’ behalf to collaborate with our internal Javelin account teams and external agency partners to drive overall program success.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Successfully organizes cross-functional teams to understand and address business and campaign needs while managing between the client and Javelin leadership.
- Approach the client’s business with a sense of curiosity and desire to improve the status quo
- Have day-to-day attention to detail, but can also look beyond the detail and understand how each piece fits into the bigger picture
- Demonstrate the thoughtfulness and maturity to recognize when to take the initiative and when to consult with their team or supervisor
- Possess strong project management skills
- Has digital marketing and development understanding and experience
What you’ll do:
- Have day-to-day oversight of creative asset delivery in digital channels (web/app) to support the customer loyalty initiatives of the Brand.
- Serve as liaison in person and virtually between various client departments (technical, operational, digital implementation) and agency partners to coordinate the successful launch of campaigns,
- understand and interpret client needs into actionable direction, balance and prioritize workload while upholding executional accuracy and excellence.
- Oversee project quality control, anticipate potential issues and recommend solutions
- Navigate client approvals throughout the project
- Help prepare for and participate in key client meetings, including: QBRs, status meetings, kickoffs, strategy/creative presentations, account planning
What you've got:
- 3-5 years of integrated agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level and project accuracy in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Familiarity with Project Management software (e.g. WorkFront, Asana, or similar)
- Ability to translate technical information to the broader business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
What we’re like:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We’re in this together.