If it doesn’t move, people don’t see it, so we’re looking for a 2D/3D Motion Designer to join our creative team working on a range of projects that spans social videos, broadcast, digital and direct.
You must have the ability to devise and create complex animations to an exceptional standard, be able to collaborate with our art direction teams, work independently, and must be able to meet tight schedules while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Create 2D and 3D motion graphics animations for videos and digital experiences.
- Partner closely with design and copy to bring narrative concepts to life.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, meet demanding review schedules, and balance time constraints.
- Ensure animations and graphics align with creative direction and meet needs of clients.
- Geek out on new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
- Ability to capture motion or still photography a plus.
- Background in basic editing/storytelling preferred.
What you’ve got:
- Minimum of 3 years of full proficiency experience creating motion graphics at the agency level.
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects CC, video codecs, and compression setting.
- Working 3D knowledge a plus (C4D, 3D Studio Max).
- Skilled/experienced in post production workflow best practices.
- Well versed in broadcast quality short-form commercials and spots.