We are looking for a full-time marketing analytics expert to join our team in Las Colinas.
At the Consultant level within our Customer Analytics team, you’ll be a technical architect and go-to resource for clients, internal colleagues, and external partners all in support of delivering best-in-class marketing analytics solutions.
In this role, we’re looking for an Analytic Storyteller. Someone who can start by connecting datapoints, and then go beyond to bring together the “Why" and "How” to inform marketing program design. Our Consultant are equally comfortable with data and dashboards as they are talking to clients and presenting results.
The Consultant will play a significant role in helping our clients grow successful digital marketing programs. They will enable continuous, and measurable improvement to our marketing campaigns through the successful design and execution (including campaign testing, measurement, and reporting deliverables).
You will partner with our clients, produce insightful reporting dashboard, and collaborate across a team of agency counterparts to yield valuable analytic insights and recommendations.
What you'll do:
- Consult with client in collaboration with account team staff to identify client needs and define in the way of future learning objectives
- Perform analyses, summarizes findings in executive summary documents
- Develop marketing campaign test designs and document test requirements in learning plans
- Present test design requirements and campaign results / key findings to internal and external clients
- Collaborates with Econometrics group to develop models with limited supervision
- Develop job cost and timeline estimates for ad hoc projects
- Mentor Analyst and Sr. Analyst on the team
- Contributes findings, insights and hypothesis for bi-monthly growth learnings presentation
- Interacts with:
- Analysts, Consultants, Managers and Directors
- Project Managers, Client Service teams, VPs, SVPs
- External clients (across wide range of levels – from peer or below to senior)
- Vendors / Partner agencies
- Assists other Consultants and/or Sr. Manager to handle overflow ad hoc requests as needed
What you've done:
- Working knowledge of multivariate statistical techniques (Discriminant analysis, Logistic regression, CHAID, Cluster analysis, Factor analysis, etc.)
- Working knowledge of experimental/test design and statistical analysis
- Experiential knowledge of Direct Marketing techniques for:
- Testing and evaluation of campaign elements
- Tracking and measurement of campaign metrics
- Analysis and reporting of campaign metrics
- Applied experience and/or strong grasp of advertising/marketing business issues and industry dynamics
- Experience with digital/social data required
- Significant demonstrated experience with software used for data analysis and manipulation
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of desktop applications, including:
- MS Office Apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (required)
- SQL (required)
- OLAP software such as Business Objects, Hyperion, Micro Strategy, COGNOS, Brio, Actuate, etc. (preferred)
- CRM software such as Clarify, Epiphany, etc. a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we’re like:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We’re in this together.