Javelin is a collection of like-minded powerhouses all driven by the same goal, to build real human connections between people and brands. To put it simply, we give a damn and if you believe that anything you do is worth doing well, then we should talk.
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director who’s a conceptual rock star designer, problem solver and visual artist. Someone who will never settle for average and lives to collaborate with creative and strategic partners to bring new ideas into existence.
As a Senior Art Director at Javelin, you will help establish the visual direction for campaigns and projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. You’re a master at your craft and can lead projects across the suite of channels with an eye toward reaching the audience in new and unexpected ways.
What you'll do:
- Think big with the ability to visualize and express those ideas across mediums.
- Create inspiring, strategic and ground-breaking designs that drive results and can be fully integrated in an omnichannel world.
- Work within established brand standards while always finding ways to innovate and push the boundaries
- Confidently manage multiple projects on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible, positive and detail oriented
- Ability to hold your own with clients of all levels and present brilliantly
What you've got:
- 5+ years of Art Direction experience in an advertising or digital agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Advertising preferred.
- Strong portfolio of omnichannel work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative (including XD) and Keynote
Wondering if you'll fit here? At Javelin we are:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We're in this together.