We need a copywriter who is conceptual, driven, and obsessed with the notion of seeing their ideas come to life. You're strategically focused, industry obsessed, and constantly searching for the next great idea that can live across all channels and make your clients famous. Yes, you're a masterful writer, but you're an even better thinker who's ready to be on the front lines of big opportunities and can't wait to truly show this industry what you can do.
But you have thick skin. You take constructive criticism well and make your ideas even stronger because of it. You don't let obstacles get in your way of creating the best work possible. You work well with the greater team, and flawlessly with art directors. Your creativity thrives when timing is tight, and your passion for presenting your own ideas is undeniable.
What you'll do:
- Leverage your strong conceptual background to deliver crisp + eloquent ideas, and, challenge your team to do the same
- Create compelling, smart and strategic copy that drives results and can be fully integrated, online and offline
- Confidently manage multiple projects on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible, positive and detail oriented through revisions
- Partner with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Hold your own with clients of all levels and present your best work brilliantly
- Tackle projects across all channels including: social, digital, search, TV, print and emerging media
What you've got:
- Strong conceptual copywriting experience; Advertising or Digital agency experience required
- Exceptional portfolio of idea work with omnichannel application
- Ability to think on your feet and collabrate with the team to bring the best idea to fruition
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, English, Communications, or Marketing
- Willingness to travel as needed (It will be needed)
Javelin is a collection of like-minded powerhouses all driven by the same goal, to build real human connections between people and brands. To put it simply, we give a damn and if you believe that anything you do is worth doing well, then we should talk.