Javelin Agency is a collection of like-minded powerhouses all driven by the same goal, to build real human connections between people and brands. To put it simply, we give a damn and if you believe that anything you do is worth doing well, then we should talk.
We’re looking for an Art Director who’s a conceptual rock star designer, problem solver and visual artist. Someone who will never settle for average and lives to collaborate with creative and strategic partners to bring new ideas into existence.
As an Art Director, you will help establish the visual direction for projects and campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands. You’re a master at your craft and can lead projects across the suite of channels with an eye toward reaching the audience in new and unexpected ways.
What we're looking for:
- Strong conceptual background and demonstrated art direction skills
- Refined design capabilities
- Ability to work within established brand standards with an eye toward innovation
- Confidently manage multiple projects on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible, positive and detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Solid presentation skills and the desire to represent your work
- Relentless curiosity and willingness to learn, grow and push boundaries
Qualifications: Experience and Education
- 2-3 years of Art Direction/design experiencein an advertising or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Advertising preferred
- Strong portfolio of omni-channel work