You know it, we know it and anyone with enough experience in our industry knows it, too—the Associate Creative Director position is arguably one of the most challenging and important roles in any agency. That’s why we’re looking for someone special with a copy background to become our next ACD.
At Javelin Agency, you’ll be the daily source of inspiration and guidance for a team of art directors and writers developing concepts that are creative, compelling and persuading. You’ll help turn strategic insights into actionable ideas and executions that, while tied to a specific format, are bigger than the channels they exist in. You’ll partner with account service and project management to create great work that exceeds expectations, meets deadlines and respects budgets. In other words, you’ll be in the middle of just about everything.
What you'll do:
- Concept new ideas, recommend new strategy, and execute stellar work
- Mentor, manage and motivate a creative team
- Confidently juggle several projects/accounts simultaneously with a smile
- Provide boundless creative energy that’s tapped to win new business pitches and wow clients on a daily basis
What you've got:
- A copywriter background with 8-10 years of experience in an advertising or digital agency
- Large, integrated, cross-channel campaign experience
- Solid management experience ready to lead and develop a creative team on Day One
- A temperament that is both driven yet understanding; a team player who knows nothing can be truly accomplished without the support, knowledge and talent of others
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
What we're like:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We’re in this together.