We're looking for a senior-level Marketing Analytics Consultant for a 3-month engagement supporting a top entertainment client.
Our ideal candidate will have strong expertise in customer/loyalty marketing programs including knowledge of email/direct mail data and must be comfortable partnerting directly with clients and managing stakeholder expectations. This individual will split time working with our Javelin office in Playa Vista and working onsite with our client in El Segundo.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Serve as day-to-day analytics partner to the clients, using excellent communication and strong presentation skills internally and with clients of all levels.
- Lead deliverables relevant to our CRM analytics platform for one of the agency’s largest accounts
- Identifying and maximizing key customer experience touch points and measuring ROI to prove it
- Drive the use of data to create a strategic analytics framework for cultivating and producing insights that build our clients’ brands
- Support the development of metrics, dashboard reports and campaign test design
- Oversee the analytics strategy and reporting on complex email/direct mail engagement programs — from planning to development to execution to evaluation — through dashboard development and tracking/measuring deliverables.
- Counsel clients on business opportunities, providing strong recommendations on project and partnership priorities
- Perform data analysis, effectively summarizing findings and sharing actionable applications with colleagues and clients
- Collaborate extensively with in-house creative, technology, and account management teams adding more value to all client relationships
What you’ve got (Qualifications):
- 7+ years work experience in marketing analytics
- 2+ years specifically in CRM analytics
- in-house marketing agency experience highly preferred
- Post-graduate degree in a quantitative field or MBA preferred
- Excellent knowledge of desktop applications and software used for data analysis, manipulation and visualization:
- MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Advanced SAS and SQL
- In-depth understanding of analytics, database and technology platforms, and media channels
- Experiential knowledge of multi-/cross-channel and digital marketing techniques for:
- Testing and evaluation of campaign elements
- Tracking and measurement of campaign metrics
- Analysis and reporting of campaign metrics
- Ability to anticipate client needs and ensure our approach and creative solutions are linked to client objectives with supportive data
- Successful track record of working independently and autonomously while being a valued partner with strong relationships
- Inquisitive nature and desire to develop compelling insights that drive integrated marketing analytics across the customer journey
- Proven ability to develop trusted executive-level client partnerships