Who We Are
Jasper Health is a fast-paced company with a noble mission to support people affected by cancer from prevention through treatment, remission and beyond. The company leverages a unique platform that seamlessly blends digital solutions together with human-led coaching to create an experience for members that is both effective and scalable. The company officially launched in 2021 and was funded in 2022 by General Catalyst, 7wire Ventures, Human Capital, Redesign Health and others. Jasper Health has partnerships with Walgreens, world-renowned cancer center Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Evernorth Digital Formulary for Cigna.
Jasper Health’s product team builds world-class solutions to help people affected by cancer navigate their care. Our patient-first approach is guided by empathy and data, to create meaningful and valuable products to improve navigation, mental health, community and SDOH needs of those affected by cancer. We are humbled to provide services that our members truly deserve.
As a Sr. Business Analyst reporting to the VP of Product, you’ll be a key member to a small but mighty product team. We are looking for someone who has an extremely data-driven mindset and is able to mix business knowledge with a mastery of statistical tools to tackle complex analytics challenges that inform growth, engagement, and retention strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build and own key data visualizations and dashboards that communicate how members are leveraging Jasper and our affiliate builds
- Design and build tests, analyses, and models of member journeys to support business decisions and strategies that drive growth, engagement, and retention
- Partner with stakeholders across the product, clinical, and business teams to drive iterative testing, quantify impact for key Jasper member touchpoints, and identify new sources of value for our members
- Present data-driven analysis with a combination of KPI reporting, ad-hoc analyses, and proactive insight generation, communicating to appropriate stakeholders including team and product portfolio leads
- Generate and drive the strategic analytic roadmap to unlock insights about how our Jasper and affiliate members are using the product to guide our product and clinical teams with action-oriented recommendations
- Develop and enhance scalable processes, methods and/or tools to benefit the team as well as stakeholders so they are empowered to make data-driven decisions with a positive impact on success metrics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 5+ years of experience in a deeply analytical role, including close collaboration with product teams
- Expert technical and analytics skills (SQL)
- Expert using data exploration and visualization tools (e.g. Looker)
- Experience and knowledge running experiments (e.g. A/B testing)
- A self-serve player-coach who can take open-ended business questions, think through the appropriate data, quickly model and visualize key insights to communicate actionable recommendations
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving environment that fluctuates from autonomous, independent work to collaborative problem-solving working sessions
- Strong track record proactively identifying areas where analytics can have impact to the business and build foundational analytics processes and tooling to support data-driven decision making across the organization
- Demonstrated success in influencing senior stakeholders and leadership on strategic direction based on analytical recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written communication; adept at communicating across multiple channels in a remote-first environment and to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in D2C and/or SaaS
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with statistical modeling tools (R, Python) as well as common DS/ML approaches (Logistic Regression, Clustering, Random Forest, etc)
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more…
The cash compensation band for this role is $110,000 - $130,000.
Conditions of Employment
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States
- Applicant must have a lawful permanent residence within the United States
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check as a condition of employment
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Jasper Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.