Jane is building the future of eCommerce.
Jane is an MIT-founded, high growth, and rapidly expanding technology company in the cannabis industry. As the cannabis industry’s first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a confident, safe and simple shopping experience. Users can browse local products in real-time, compare by price, proximity or popularity and place orders at local stores for pickup or delivery - all on the industry’s largest marketplace. In addition to our marketplace, we provide online menus and end-to-end checkout flows to dispensaries by integrating directly with their POS systems and leveraging real-time data to connect dispensaries and consumers. Additionally, Jane provides key data insights to industry stakeholders via our growing analytics platform.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- We are a full stack company, i.e. we are building Point-Of-Sale (POS) integration, analytics systems, and user experiences
- We are a small close-knit team of highly technical engineers with diverse backgrounds
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values lean development, data-driven practices, and open-source
- We are rapidly growing 20% month over month and are always tackling challenging and interesting technical problems
What You'll do:
- Build solutions to solve security concerns
- Work with other teams to standardize best security practices
- Build automated processes wherever needed, possible, and pragmatic
- Ensure security and compliance needs are able to easily meet requirements
- Ensure all data is secure and partners have the correct tools to keep their accounts secure
- Proactively build solutions to mitigate emerging threats
- 5+ years of experience working as a Security Engineer
- Experience with compliance standards and implementing security solutions to adhere to those standard
- Experience with researching emerging threats
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.