Jane Technologies - Business Development Representative
Jane Technologies, Inc. is looking for high-energy, emotionally intelligent, agile, and passionate individuals. We are currently hiring a Business Development Representative to engage new prospects through cold outbound outreach and generate productive meetings for our Account Executives. Successful candidates will have (and develop) a deep understanding of retail cannabis operations, and be able to tailor conversations to each individual dispensary and their specific challenges. This is an opportunity for a seasoned BDR to move to an outbound role and quickly into an Account Executive position.
Outreach via phone, email, Vidyard, etc. is key to this role, and impeccable communication skills are vital to success. We welcome creative methods of connection to prospects; we love to test and learn, then pour gasoline on what works.
You can work from anywhere, and you can set your own hours. This is an autonomous role, but we offer incredible resources, tools, training, and support/coaching as needed. This is a fast track program to a closing role and we aim to internally promote all Business Development Representatives.
You will have the freedom to write your own script and run your own desk. We will provide the structure, tools and coaching you need but want to see you flourish autonomously. We are a championship team and looking for people who love to win and have as much fun as possible doing so.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded technology company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. Jane has developed the cannabis industry's first real-time marketplace, where consumers can discover and order cannabis online. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- 50-70 Outbound touches per day
- 13-15 Sales Qualified Meetings set per week
- Outstanding Salesforce Hygiene and understanding of CRM pipeline management
- Prior experience using Outreach, SFDC, Viydard
- Maintain knowledge of regional competitors and local legislative restrictions
- Maintain detailed Opportunity information including contact, deal stage and POS information.
- Communicate any specific regional challenges or product requirements
- Interface with partner Software services to build referral pipeline
- Conduct research on new markets and identify new opportunities
- Develop a really strong understanding of the solutions we provide and how they can help businesses
- Learn and utilize Challenger Selling, Gap selling (where are they now vs. where they want to be) and Solution selling (You have this problem, here is our solution) methodologies
- Develop the skills needed to move into a closing role
- High energy and enthusiasm. We truly love what we do and know we are changing lives.
What we offer: The opportunity to get on-board with the fastest growing team in the cannabis space.