About the Position
We are looking for an FPGA Engineer to help us design, test, and deploy advanced hardware accelerators. You will be part of the ultra-low latency team, but you’ll also have the chance to work with people in areas across the firm, including trading, networking, and research infrastructure.
We are big believers in the ability of tools to improve the productivity, reliability, and day-to-day joy of hardware engineering. That’s why we created Hardcaml, a hardware development toolchain embedded in OCaml.
While we don’t expect you to know OCaml (we can teach it to you), we are looking for hardware engineers who are excited about the advantages that better tools can bring and as a result are willing to try new things. We are also looking for a particular mix of skills and experience:
- Practical experience of RTL design and testing
- Experience with back-end tooling like Vivado and Quartus
- An interest in using software engineering techniques to improve the hardware design process and experience programming in a high-level language (e.g., Python, C++, Java, Haskell, etc.)
- Experience with PCIe, SERDES integration, and high-performance Ethernet/InfiniBand are a plus
- Experience working on trading-related applications is a plus
- Fluency in English is required