We are looking for a Mobile Growth Specialist to join our Sales/Customer Success Team!
You will be a key piece of customer delight strategy, providing expert guidance and support to ensure successful implementation of our clients’ mobile growth campaigns.
Ideally, you've already learned the mobile user acquisition ropes at a mobile-focused tech company. If not, your past work experience might include a year or two in another analytics-heavy role like management consulting, growth hacking, business intelligence or online marketing operations. You understands all mobile marketing technologies and strategies.
To our clients’ eyes, you will become their app marketing expert.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of clients’ marketing goals and challenges
- Proactively monitor campaign performance (including in-depth analytics of LTV, CPA and ROI) to pinpoint, communicate and solve issues.
- Manage regular campaign reports and feedback based on advertisers’ needs
- Lead external calls which may be more technical in nature
- Consult with clients on how to adjust tactics based on app marketing goals and performance trends
Customer Development & Internal Customer Advocate
- Identify, analyze and benchmark campaign and customer success strategies that lead to new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts
- Uncover opportunities to drive better performance and share with the broader team
- Detect and anticipate issues and deal with the customer and the operations team accordingly
- Find ways to leverage Jampp's technology for better results and communicate these to clients
- Drive and support Jampp product adoption
- Contribute ideas to drive more revenue from existing customers
- Surface ideas on how technical enhancements to our systems can benefit clients
- Provide leadership to the Account Managers and/or interns within the region
- Demonstrate leadership for distilling clients’ goals into campaign tactics
- Drive innovation through identification and exploration of new campaign recommendations, creatives and tests
- Continuously assess, challenge and improve the mobile acquisition portfolio, investigating new trends to fuel innovation and improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal person for this role is someone who is intimately familiar with the world of mobile/app advertising, incredibly data-driven & is a flawless manager/executor of campaigns.
- 2-4 years of experience in advertising/media preferred, with at least 1-2 years of app advertising experience
- Experience in mobile, display or video advertising preferred
- Experience in/around a startup or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt nimbly to changes (even at short notice) within both the company and mobile industry
- Understanding of digital advertising campaign management including strategies, tactics, execution and reporting.
- Expert organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, emerging technology company
- Effective internal and external written and verbal communications
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS and Android apps, and advertising
- Creative problem solver