Jampp is growing quickly and it’s challenging for us to keep up with talking to all the companies that need our services.
We’re looking for remarkably bright, hungry individuals that feel comfortable talking about complicated subjects with strangers to help us solve that problem. The ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
Although your main responsibility will be to bring new clients through the door and gain their trust, you’ll need to quickly master a range of new subjects and wear many hats. As you master them, we’ll give you opportunities for leadership and the ability to move into other roles. This is the position that opens doors to roles throughout the sales, growth, and marketing parts of the company.
The sales team you’d be joining in the US is still quite small, and if you’re someone who learns fast, speaks and writes persuasively, and is fun to be around, you’ll fit right in.
This role will focus on the US market, based in San Francisco.
Full Sales Cycle & Quota - You’ll own the full sales cycle and drive sales opportunities of Jampp's services, per a specified quota within a defined territory or vertical.
Outbound – Help pioneer the evangelical side of the business and drive new clients in. Come up with new ways of driving prospects, sales strategies and approaches for spreading the word about Jampp. Throw spaghetti at walls, see what sticks, train your colleagues and make us better.
Inbound – Chat with our newest customers in emails and on the phone. Assess their needs, gauge their sophistication, get a sense of whether and how Jampp might be able to help them.
Events – Attend events and represent the company. Learn about our clients and learn more about the industry, travel across the country, and hear first hand from our customers how much they love Jampp. You will help grow Jampp's awareness as a leading technology for mobile app marketing.
Planning - Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- 3+ years of full-time corporate sales development experience or equivalent selling to decision makers (mobile advertising and/or ad-tech sales is a plus)
- Experience owning a quota or some form of performance-based delivery
- Huge passion for Mobile Technology
- Feels naturally aligned (and inspired) by our culture
- Well presented, effortlessly persuasive face-to-face communication and writing skills
- Proven track record juggling a busy pipeline, and blitzing revenue targets
- Strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach, with focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Confident, articulate public speaker
- High level of attention to detail (and we don’t just mean spotting the easy stuff)
- Self-disciplined - ability to work independently, as well as in a virtual collaborative team setting
We will help you further develop your career in an environment where your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
This is your opportunity to shape the future of mobile app marketing for years to come.