As a part of Jampp’s growth ambitions we are looking for a Sales Executive for our San Francisco office to join our awesome team! To do what? Build together the future of mobile advertising 📱.
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and passion in connecting with new people. It’s focus is to always be building trusting relationships. If you are passionate, exceptionally bright, eager to learn and enjoy challenge…
You should continue reading this job post. ⬇️
- Own the full sales cycle: prospecting, closing and launching deals. Doing all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets.
- Exceed quarterly and half-yearly targets.
- Represent Jampp at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic and app retargeting.
- Be a team player and work remotely but closely with Product, Technology, Business Operations, and your Sales peers globally to help Jampp deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to strengthen the Jampp brand in the eyes of app marketers in North America.
- Drive Jampp initiatives locally, tracking results and providing feedback to continue to improve global initiatives.
- BA degree in Business or related field.
- Client facing experiences in account management, sales or business development.
- Not a must but a plus: Knowledge of AdTech, especially Programmatic Advertising; experience working with a remote team, experience in other markets or with other cultures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- ✈️A structured onboarding boot camp at our headquarters in Buenos Aires that will make you an outstanding expert on mobile growth, app retargeting and all things programmatic.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- 🤓 Ongoing training and a supportive team. We win together.
- ✨ Freedom and responsibility to grow your assigned region.