Jampp is a leading app marketing platform developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to promote their mobile apps and engage their users globally. Jampp enables brands to go beyond simple installs and re-targeting clicks, by optimising for in-app activity.
The company was founded in 2013 in Buenos Aires and has offices in London, San Francisco, São Paulo, Berlin and Cape Town. For more information please visit www.jampp.com.
What we are looking for
This position will be directly responsible for helping existing clients drive results via their mobile app marketing campaigns, as well as securing new clients for Jampp – through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to build relationships with clients and drive marketing strategies with them over time. A willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuck in from day one is vital as well as the ability to step back, identify trends and solve problems across multiple customers.
You are proactive, enthusiastic, analytical and detail-oriented, with a true passion for mobile app marketing. You’ll think proactively about ways to improve our clients' business and strive to provide the highest level of support in their efforts to acquire and retain mobile users for their apps.
- Become an expert in Jampp’s products for mobile growth and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts. You will be responsible for the successful onboarding of the client, initial setup and ultimately customer happiness
- Consult and coach clients, helping them plan and execute effective app marketing campaigns - defining the right KPIs, user segments and priorities based on their long term strategy, user lifecycle and LTV goals
- Serve as the voice of the customer within Jampp to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and customer experience
- Conduct periodic performance reports to clients on a weekly or monthly basis
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or account management roles, preferably in ad tech
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and retaining accounts. Knowledge of the mobile advertising ecosystem is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously at various stages
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for success and willing to work as part of a global team
- You should be comfortable with failure (but not too comfortable) and learning from it
- Speak two or more languages is a plus