We are looking for an outstanding Accountant to help lead and continue building our Administration, Legal and Finance capabilities to scale Jampp to the next level!
The ideal candidate should be a high-potential finance professional (5 years relevant business experience) with strong Controller and Accounting focus, as well as direct experience with Legal and Tax compliance processes. The role also involves an important opportunity for relationship development with global partners.
We are a fast-growing global technology startup and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company from strategy to execution. Experience with helping to manage exponential growth is a plus.
This is an on-site position reporting to the Controller in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
What you'll do
- Legal & Tax Compliance – responsible for monitoring and recommending action to ensure legal and tax compliance, requiring close interaction with our lawyers and accountants in all our geographies. This can include supporting corporate structure, development and optimization of global tax structure.
- Financial Accounting – supervise our accounting analysts that execute the monthly Financial Close process across our legal entities, as well as the annual Audit process. You will drive close process improvements (e.g. cycle time reduction) to help get decision making information to key stakeholders faster.
- Treasury – supervise our treasury analyst helping to develop our banking relationships / administration, dividend payments and overall cash management and forecasting.
- Negotiation Support – provide legal (in coordination with our lawyers if appropriate) guidance in sales and partner (e.g. Supply and Cloud Infrastructure) negotiation processes. This also includes helping to coordinate Data Privacy issues in the context of GDPR in Europe and similar initiatives elsewhere.
What we're looking for
- 5 years of relevant working experience. Note: we are not looking for more senior / experienced candidates for this role.
- Technical Excellence is a must. A strong compliance and financial accounting track-record will ensure your ability to rapidly add value by freeing up time currently dedicated to the described activities by our Controller.
- Attention to Detail and Analytical Skills – you do what it takes to ensure that your credibility as the source of information and decision-making analysis remains unquestionable.
- Proactive self-starter – you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where you’d rather ask for forgiveness then wait for permission.
- Bilingual English skills is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant degree is a must.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive compensation package.
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment. We are all entrepreneurs!
- 🍿 All the fruit you can eat, great coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Brushing up your language skills in a guaranteed Global Environment! We have people from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇳🇱🇷🇺
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 100ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.