We are looking for a hands on, self-motivated Deputy Controller to join our team. Our operations are growing extensively and we are seeking a like-minded, entrepreneurial spirit that will help lead and continue building our Administration, Legal and Finance (ALF) capabilities to scale the company to the next level. The role also involves an important opportunity to help develop enterprise-wide cohesion and alignment between finance and the external partners in the countries where we operate.
The ideal candidate should be a high-potential finance professional (5 years of relevant business experience) with a strong focus on the area of Controller and Financial Accounting, as well as direct experience with Legal and Tax compliance and Annual Financial Audit processes. Also, passionate about high-growth tech startups
We are a fast-growing global technology startup and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company from strategy to execution.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Financial Accounting – supervise our accounting analysts that execute the monthly Financial Close process across our legal entities, as well as the annual Audit process. You will drive close process improvements (e.g. cycle time reduction) to help get decision making information to key stakeholders faster.
- Legal & Tax Compliance – responsible for monitoring and recommending action to ensure legal and tax compliance, requiring close interaction with our lawyers and accountants in all our geographies. This can include supporting corporate structure, development and optimization of global tax structure.
- Treasury – supervise our treasury analyst helping to develop our banking relationships / administration, dividend payments and overall cash management and forecasting.
- Annual Audit – lead and coordinate the annual audit process with our Corporate Auditors to ensure timely and efficient annual close process.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Technical Excellence is a must. A strong financial accounting track-record will ensure your ability to rapidly add value by freeing up time currently dedicated to the described activities by our Controller.
- Attention to Detail and Analytical Skills – you do what it takes to ensure that your credibility as a source of information and decision-making analysis remains unquestionable.
- Proactive self-starter – you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where you’d rather ask for forgiveness then wait for permission.
- Bilingual English skills is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant degree is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive compensation package including bonus and that can eventually involve Stock Options.
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment. We are all entrepreneurs!
- 🍿 All the fruit you can eat, great coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Brushing up your language skills in a guaranteed Global Environment! We have people from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇳🇱🇷🇺
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few)
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.