Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
What you'll do at Jamf:
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for helping Jamf deliver on our compensation philosophy of rewarding our teams in ways that inspire and motivate them to achieve our vision while upholding our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement. The Compensation Analyst administers all aspects of global compensation plan design, salary administration, annual pay increase and short-term incentive programs, and related compensation change actions. They also serve as a partner with HR to provide consultation to people leaders with regards to pay decisions and practices. The Compensation Analyst is a key contributor to the Human Resources Operations team at Jamf, reporting to the Manager, Compensation and Equity.
- Responsible for administering the global salary structure and job hierarchy. This includes participating in salary surveys and utilizing survey data to determine the necessity of structure shifts as well as ensuring the internal equity within the job hierarchy.
- Conduct ongoing benchmarking and survey analysis to evaluate the competitiveness of the Jamf’s salary ranges, pay levels, short-term and long-term incentive program design, and other compensation programs.
- Coordinate job evaluations to ensure equitable and consistent establishment of job standards and value and present findings to appropriate parties. Partner with managers and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to develop and evaluate (benchmark) new positions across the company. Audit jobs for content and assist HRBPs and managers with development and maintenance of job descriptions that accurately reflect job responsibilities.
- Provide consultation to business groups, dependent on needs, in job leveling and evaluation, peer assessment, marketing benchmarking and competitive analysis.
- Ensure compliance to local, federal, and any other relevant regulations through audits, reports and analysis and serve as working contact for compliance, SOC2, SOX and external audits.
- Launch and monitor effective communication materials that enhance the understanding and value of compensation programs.
- Analyze market data as well as knowledge of market trends and the decisions of both the business units and other local employers to set the annual pay increase budget. Actively maintain knowledge of compensation best practices and industry trends and ensure all compensation programs meet those standards.
- Administer merit and bonus processes. Partner with leadership to monitor program effectiveness, equity, and impact.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and develop and provide education for leaders, HR and other business units.
- Provide competitive market analysis and guidance for all executive level compensation recommendations.
- Create and manage Compensation reports and maintain accuracy of Compensation data within HRIS and Compensation databases.
- Owns the documentation of all processes related to compensation plans, bonus programs and other rewards
- Partner with HR Leadership to conduct analysis and prepare materials for Compensation Committee meetings
- Assist in the preparation of the Compensation Discussion and Analysis and Executive Compensation sections of the annual proxy statement by populating compensation-related disclosures & tables, assisting in document tie-out and researching new proxy-related disclosures.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, math, and negotiation skills; ability to successfully perform independent in-depth analysis and present findings.
- Strong knowledge of compensation programs and laws including base pay and variable pay.
- Strong knowledge of wage and hour laws regarding exemption status.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in HRIS database management, analysis, logic, and report generation.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and effectively coach at all organizational levels. Ability and confidence to work as a credible partner with all levels of the Company’s executive, management, and operational staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively develop, sell, and implement human resource programs, policies, and procedures. Above average facilitation and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational ability including a high attention to detail, strong follow-up skills; deadline oriented and proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and efficiencies.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, HR, or other business-related field -OR- equivalent combination of technical and functional experience.
- At least 4 years experience in Total Rewards/Compensation
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification, or currently in pursuit of CCP designation (preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology, 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 60,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. We are actively working every day to get better; our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done.