About the Role :
Relationship Manager Financial Institution is responsible for managing relationships with bank counterparties, brokers and non-bank financial institutions in order to create cooperation for the Bank's needs, and monitor the quality of the counterparty portfolio to obtain optimal profits for the Bank.
What You Will Do :
- Carry out new cooperation processes or reviewing existing cooperation with counterparties.
- Collect counterparties information in the form of required data and legal documents to meet the needs of FI and other related units.
- Carrying out marketing activities in order to achieve asset targets or transactions with counterparties.
- Create and review all internal policies and regulations to support Financial Institution activities.
What You Need to Have :
- A bachelor degree of all majors.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the banking sector, especially Financial Institutions.
- Has a wide network (client base) among banks and/or non-bank FIs.
- Relationships Building
- Negotiation Skill
- Analytical thinking