Jago is a fully digital bank that breaks all of the stereotypes! It puts modern technology at its core, deliver meaningful and reliable services that redefine what it means to manage money. We are pushing boundaries to deliver solutions that will change the lives of millions of users. Jago empower you as our team member to think creatively to solve everyday problem that might not usually push to the limelight but very much relevant and critical to the growth of our customers.
At Jago, you will be working together with highly motivated people with diverse backgrounds. From finance industry such as banking and payment, to lifestyle such as ecommerce and consumer electronics. What we have in common is the drive to make something exciting and transformative in a way of opening up new possibility of what a bank app should be able to!
What you will do
- Design the daily schedule of the Contact Center agents.
- Design a performance report for the Contact Center in order to acknowledge the trending issues and monitor the performance of both Contact Center agents and/or Branch’s CS Digital in providing the information to the customers & handling the complaints from the customers
- Ensure that each agent has escalated the tickets to the right respective Level according to the customers’ issues and no pending tickets that need to be escalated or resolved in order to avoid the SLA breach
- Coordinate with the respective Level in following up the issues raised and resolving the issues that have breached the SLA.
- Monitor the customers’ trending inquiries/complaints and design the standard script and flow to resolve the issues.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team for process improvements, and also evaluate team performance
- Give feedback and coaching to the Contact Center agents.
What you need to have
- Minimum education Diploma or Bachelor degree from any discipline with min 3 years experience as Call Center or Team Leader.
- Professional phone voice, maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Passionate about customer support and customer satisfaction
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, have a good learning ability, fearless creativity and strong analytical
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately, confident decision-maker, strong problem-solving and conflict-handling skills.
- Ability to do multi-tasking, take personal initiatives and able to work individually as well as in a team
- Ability to communicate confidently and fluent in English (oral and written).
- Willing to work on shift
- Contract basis and willing to work in Jakarta.