Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As a Senior Product Designer at Jackpocket, you will work closely with Creative, Engineering, and Product stakeholders on the continued development of Jackpocket’s user experience. You will participate in high level strategy and ideation for design initiatives and lead the hands on execution of UX/UI projects with the goal of creating simplified and optimized user experiences. This role reports directly to Jackpocket’s Creative Director.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Creative, and other cross functional teams to develop Jackpocket’s user experience and drive solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and analytical partners on ideation of design initiatives and UX/UI strategy for new features, updates, enhancements, and related projects
- Lead design projects end to end from the development of concepts and high level strategy to wireframes, visuals, flowcharts, sitemaps, and final handoff to engineering
- Develop creative solutions to business problems and work to remove and prevent roadblocks in the design process
- Present design deliverables to leadership and project stakeholders, incorporate stakeholder and user feedback, and continually iterate toward optimized user experience
- Continually develop and evangelize design guidelines and best practices
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, preferably in a B2C, mobile first environment
- Strong portfolio of design work that showcases deep interaction and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated expertise with Figma and/or other similar design tools
- Experience producing high quality wireframes, flowcharts, visuals, etc.
- Ability to draw actionable insights from data and develop design strategies that address business needs effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present to stakeholders at all levels and incorporate feedback into design iterations
- Willingness and ability to contribute to high level design strategy and own hands on execution of design initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity, self-starter, independent, and reliable
- Design experience for a real money gaming product
- Familiarity with front-end engineering concepts and technologies
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy and upward mobility
The annual base compensation range for this role is $125,000 - $150,000
This is a full-time exempt position and is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.