Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpocket’s dedicated Operations Recruiter, you will lead high volume staffing efforts for lottery operations roles across several regional fulfillment center locations. You will partner closely with Operations leadership and HR team members to build and maintain strong candidate pipelines and consistently achieve aggressive hiring targets. You will also participate in recruitment efforts outside of operations and contribute to other people centric initiatives as needed.
- Own high volume recruitment projects from kickoff through closing and participate in the onboarding process for regional operations hires (mostly entry / junior level roles)
- Draft and advertise job postings, screen incoming resumes, conduct high volume interviews with prospects and candidates, liaise between candidates and stakeholders, manage all scheduling and coordination throughout the interview process, and support the offer and closing process for successful candidates
- Partner with operations leadership to build and maintain strong inbound candidate pipelines for ongoing hiring needs across 10+ locations
- Actively and creatively source candidates through multiple channels including targeted outreach, various positioning strategies, and regional employer branding initiatives to consistently engage top talent
- Serve as a Jackpocket brand ambassador while fostering positive candidate experiences from initial reach out to close
- Participate in career pathing and talent development initiatives for the operations organization
- Own or participate in other recruiting projects and initiatives as needed
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing and managing multiple searches simultaneously
- Experience across the full recruitment life cycle including drafting job posts and managing high volume inbound candidate pipelines
- Well versed with ATS & HRIS functions and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to conduct compliant interviews and build rapport with prospective hires
- High volume recruitment experience for floor retail or related roles
- Proven success with employer branding initiatives and building inbound recruiting engines
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines
- Spanish fluency is a plus!