Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is looking for a detail oriented and focused individual to join our team and help support our Lottery Operations. This position is at our processing facility in Wilton Manors, FL and will report directly to the Operations Manager in FL. This is an entry level position with room for growth! Training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be able to work 3 to 4 shifts per week from 7:00am to 3:00pm or 3:00pm to 10:30pm and MUST be available for weekend shifts. Shifts are subject to scheduling changes.
- Carry out administrative tasks related to lottery operations
- Handle all aspects of ticket order processing
- Perform other duties as required
- Maintain and manage relationships with third-party vendors
Required skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to anticipate high volume of orders
- Ability to operate and quickly learn our proprietary software system
- Ability to cross collaborate with our retail team
Education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous retail or administrative experience preferred
This is a part-time non-exempt position eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.