At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
Our Accounting Team is responsible for tracking, monitoring and safeguarding Soundwide’s financial health, providing forward-looking financial guidance that empowers stakeholders to make informed decisions and enhancing the system and compliant processing landscape that ensures efficiency and sustainable growth. We are advocates for our company culture and support Soundwides’ executives and managers, allowing our company to develop and grow quickly yet in a sustainable and scalable fashion.
What You'll Do
- Fulfill complete AP cycle by processing, verifying and reconciling daily invoices and completing payments.
- Support AP key activities including reviewing AP aging, email communications, resolving discrepancies, supplier data maintenance, and supporting ad hoc requests.
- Assist in weekly receipt creation and reconciliation, including Stripe lockbox process.
- Support and update AR client payment collections reports and any requests.
- Record daily cash management transactions ensuring the accuracy of data and controlling totals. Actively maintain CashFlow reporting and team member communication regarding missing postings.
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliation, accruals, journal entries and ensure all transactions for the month are accounted for.
- Adhere to company closing deadlines and assist in the preparation of month-end closing reports and balance sheet reconciliations.
What You'll Bring
- Previous experience with applicable accounts payable, accounts receivables, general ledger systems, and procedures.
- Relevant work experience in AR & AP, and have working knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office & Google Applications.
- You are communicative, organized and are experienced with working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- You adapt to learning new software solutions and apply continuous process improvements.
The base wage range for this position is targeted at $40,000 - $54,000 per year based on experience and qualifications.