At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
Who We Are
Audio Research is a cross-functional team that perpetuates Soundwide’s technological competitiveness based on the invention of novel machine learning and signal processing technology. The team serves the entire Soundwide organization, which includes Native Instruments, iZotope, Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and Sound Stacks.
What You'll Do
- Innovate: Create and deploy new audio analysis, synthesis, and generation technology powered by machine learning
- Stay educated: Know the cutting edge of latest scientific and technological advancements
- Thought leadership: Disseminate knowledge internally and externally through publications, workshops, tech talks, and demos
- Agile work and fail fast: Facilitate the speedy production and transfer of new technology across Soundwide, with a flexible mindset towards adaptation
- Communicate: Distill complicated ideas and methods and present clearly
What You'll Need
- M.Sc. (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Signal Processing, Physics, Electrical Engineering or a related field, with an emphasis on Machine Learning
- Proficiency in at least one deep learning library such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Several years experience in developing audio analysis, synthesis, or generation applications powered by machine learning (experience with musical audio preferred)
- Proven track record transforming research ideas into well-tested deployable prototypes
- First author publications in relevant venues such as ISMIR, DAFx, WASPAA, ICASSP, NEURIPS, or ICLR
- History of being a project leader and mentor to others
- Ability to create repeatable and scalable experiments using well-documented code to test well-formed hypotheses
- Experience with computer-based music and audio production tools
- Critical listening skills
- Dedication to agile development values
- Interest in music composition, production, consumption, or performance
iZotope is a Soundwide company; together we embrace diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Soundwide we strive to embrace teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at iZotope and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.