At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is part of Soundwide, whose mission is to make music and audio creation a more joyful and inspiring experience for creators everywhere by helping them to find, and stay in, their creative flow. Soundwide’s collective vision is to inspire and empower creators to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound.
We are looking for a versatile Senior DevOps and Build Engineer (all genders) to work for the Continuous Integration team on the Build & Release division.
You will work in a team using agile methodologies to improve our CI Pipeline for our Software product line. You will work closely with the Application Development, Platform and Infrastructure teams to further develop strategies and business cases for new initiatives and services.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with several Infrastructure Teams in order to design, implement and maintain a fast and reliable deployment pipeline
- Provide and maintain a platform on which Software Products can be easily deployed to
- our customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve issues, as well as improve our build, test and deployment infrastructure
- Work with colleagues across teams to set best practices and assess the value of new technologies and frameworks
- Work alongside Build Engineers, Backend Developers, C++ Developers and Product Owners to ensure a smooth and reliable product delivery
What You'll Bring
- Experience with setup and maintenance of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Groovy)
- Experience with cloud services providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc.)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- “Automating everything” is in your blood and a key part of your work philosophy
- Experience in cross platform (macOS, Win, Linux) automation
- You are a creative, analytical thinker embracing new technologies, programming languages and paradigms
- You are a skilled communicator and enjoy working in a team