The Associate Legal Counsel will support the legal functions for a global professional services and product organization. The ideal candidate is an attorney with high-level organizational skills, a strong sense of accountability, and comfortable with contract negotiation. A strong interest in technology is a must.
This full-time role is based in the Company’s New York City office. This position has an anticipated salary range of $80,000 to $95,000.
- 2+ years experience in commercial/technology transactions. Familiarity with employment law (primarily California and New York), immigration law, intellectual property, data processing (US and EU), and product licensing is helpful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and G Suite applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Unquestioned ethics, integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality, demonstrating tact and discretion
- Self-motivated ability to work independently, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrates intellectual agility, initiative, resourcefulness and patience
- Pragmatism with strong business acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Experience working with professional service organizations and product technology teams (preferred)
- Experience working with or for multinational corporations and/or international law firms (preferred)
- Work on general matters across the global organization, assisting the outside general counsel and foreign based counsel.
- Draft and participate in commercial contracts negotiations with clients and service providers and elevate legal risks to management
- Draft agreements and other legal documents as needed
- Work with outside legal counsel on immigration matters
- Maintain momentum for contract management and escalate when needed
- Respond to ad hoc contract interpretation queries from Commercial and Management
- Work with PEOs, background screening vendor, and outside legal counsel
- Manage risks in business operations and decision-making
- Training coordination, including the preparation of training materials
- Assist in reviewing, amending and implementing changes to policies, procedures and standard documentation in light of legal developments.
- Monitor legal developments affecting our industries and/or related entities and circulate documentation as needed
- Legal technology management, including the gathering of Legal data analytics
About Infront X
Infront X is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth and digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, Infront X has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they've made.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment