With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, Infront X is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others. We are looking for amazing people, who can share our passion for innovations.
Our team is a diverse group of committed, innovative, status quo challengers. We provide end-to-end services from proprietary products to engineering & architecture, front and back-end development to staff augmentation and project governance in B2B and D2C models. We innovate with new technology to create immersive experiences that digital natives crave to facilitate connections between consumers and the brands they love.
Our Professional Services team seeks an enthusiastic and strong Senior Product Manager in the New York City area. You will work with the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle.
- Take a proactive role in the project prior to the SOW and contribute ideas and solutions options based on the clients needs.
- Manage requirements documentation throughout the product delivery cycle.
- Guiding product designers to create the best experience for end users.
- Ability to research and discover data needs from various sources to deliver user experiences.
- Work with both internal and client stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable and inline with best practices and project scope.
- Review test plans to ensure requirements coverage for QA.
- Lead user acceptance testing with clients to validate requirements against deliverables.
- Deliver walk-throughs for clients and answer questions on requirements for internal development and QA team members.
- Maintain a product backlog for features/enhancements and partner with clients to help define a strategic roadmap for future product iterations.
- Facilitation of product vision into feasible product features/enhancements using design thinking process.
- Lead definition and management of KPIs as part of the product development process.
- 5+ years product management experience defining requirements for responsive websites and mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Advanced understanding of UX and user-centric design principles.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity with software development technologies and concepts.
- Ability to document, organize and communicate technical and business-level requirements in a thorough and clear manner.
- Ability to proactively seek clarity where there is ambiguity and propose ideas and options where there is a need.
- Understanding of data storage, transformation and delivery.
- Understanding of vendor landscape CMS, VMS, Analytics, CDNs, Data Providers, Content Providers, Platforms as well as broader industry technology trends.
- Ability to perform or guide in depth product research based on analytics, user behavior and shared industry knowledge.
- Ability to lead workshops with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Intimate knowledge of or experience in sports, digital media or eSports.
- Preferred: Intimate knowledge of golf rules, scores and stats.
About Infront X
At Infront X, we empower brands to build unique relationships by creating digital products & experiences people love. We specialize in helping sports, media, and entertainment organizations make deeper connections with their audiences through leading-edge technology, data-driven strategy, and impeccable design.
Headquartered in Switzerland and with 9 offices across North America and Europe, we are proud of the impact we’ve helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, Verizon, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, Comedy Central, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment