Infront X is the only digital media business that combines strategy, product design, platform technology, data science, and storytelling to make genuine connections between a new generation of audiences and the brands that seek their attention.
Our team is a diverse group of committed, innovative, status quo challengers. We have many different talents and passions and we infuse all of that into our work everyday. We provide end-to-end services from proprietary products to engineering & architecture, front and back-end development to staff augmentation and project governance in B2B and D2C models. We innovate with new technology to create immersive experiences that digital natives crave to facilitate connections between consumers and the brands they love.
Our B2B team seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Senior iOS Engineer. You will work with a modern stack of technologies to create mobile solutions for the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle. We believe in code review and team communications.
- Writes code for well-defined tasks. Designs application architecture.
- Conducts code reviews and provides valuable feedback.
- Provides technical estimates and risk analysis to project managers.
- Takes responsibility on the direction of iOS development on the project as a technical lead of a small team (up to 3 engineers).
- Assists junior and middle engineers.
- Expert knowledge of Swift, knowledge of Objective-C as a plus
- Expert knowledge of UIKit, ability to create rich user interfaces
- Experience with Xcode and its Command Line Tools
- Confident usage of Git, ability to rewrite history
- Understanding of application distribution
- Basic knowledge of App Store review guidelines
- Solid knowledge of multithreading
- Experience with push notifications
- Experience with reactive programming as a plus
- Knowledge of human interface guidelines as a plus
- Experience with In-App Purchases as a plus
- Experience with tvOS or watchOS as a plus
About Infront X
At Infront X, we empower brands to build unique relationships by creating digital products & experiences people love. We specialize in helping sports, media, and entertainment organizations make deeper connections with their audiences through leading-edge technology, data-driven strategy, and impeccable design.
Headquartered in Switzerland and with 9 offices across North America and Europe, we are proud of the impact we’ve helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, Verizon, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, Comedy Central, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- English classes with the native speaker and the opportunity to improve communication skills by regular collaboration with English speaking colleagues
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment