iX.co is seeking a junior sales executive who is passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts and generating new revenue through a combination of proactive outreach, and the management of inbound qualified leads. This role is consultative and must include the ability to identify and remove roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. We are looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to kick their career into high gear! As an SDR, your position will have an immediate and significant impact on the growth of our company.
You will be working directly with senior commercial team members as a critical part of the iX.co growth strategy.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to be challenged, can take direction quickly, is passionate about success, is self-directed, and likes working in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifying, qualifying and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Heavy lead generation; and prospecting
- Setting meetings
- Helping with activation of account-based marketing campaigns
- Assist in the preparation for customer meetings
- Manage target account lists for outbound sales initiatives
- Can effectively manage time and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Resilient, persistence and the ability to overcome objections are a must - a HUNTER!
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Word/Google Docs, Excel/Google Sheets, PPT/Google Slides (Salesforce is a plus!)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, organized
- Interest in building a career in sales
- Great sense of humor!
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment