At iX.co, we are fortunate to work with the world’s leading sports, media and entertainment companies, many of whom operate 24/7. We work tirelessly to support our clients
- OOP in JS
- Modules and Loaders
- Deep understanding of the MVC/MVVM concepts
- Gulp and creating own tasks for, Webpack
- Continuous Integration
- Good understanding of quality processes: Remote Debugging, Unit Testing etc.
- HTML, CSS. CSS Preprocessors
- Git and branching workflows
- Good spoken English
- JS Frameworks: React.js, Angular.js
- Modular Dependency Management System: SystemJS, WebPack
- DOM manipulation: jQuery
- HTML templates: Handlebars
- Unit tests: Jasmine + Karma
- Node.js + NPM
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment