We are looking for a qualified Account Manager (“AM”) to oversee and address our customers’ digital needs. The chosen candidate will be tasked with generating new revenue at existing iX.co accounts by providing accurate technical counsel and designing digital solutions to business problems.
The AM we hire will be a digitally-savvy professional who will be be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ideal candidates should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships. The AM is the primary front-line customer facing role within iX.co, and is responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s support services relationship. This role offers an opportunity to be front and center with our customers supporting them in their digital transformation, while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
The Account Manager will report to the Account Management Lead, Professional Services. This role is located in New York.
- Generate new revenue at existing accounts by providing digital counsel and creating value based on the digital business objectives of the account
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
- Provide support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Establish and maintain ongoing client relationships
- Address all customer queries in a timely fashion
- Provide internal team with customers’ feedback and help identify potential upsell opportunities
- Identify solutions to reduce customer costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest approaches that meet their requirements
- Establish best practices
- Proven work experience in a Sales, Business Development or Account Management role, ideally in a services business (at least 5+ years experience)
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid digital background with hands on experience in project management / delivery a plus
Ideal Candidate Skills & Background
- Sales, Account Management or Project Management
- Digital agency, consulting or professional services firm experience is preferred
- Experience in the sports, media or entertainment industries preferred
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment