iX.co is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to lead the development iX Performance Marketing Team and play a critical role in building marketing programs across our portfolio of global sports, entertainment and broadcasting publishers.
As a member of the iX.co Performance Marketing Team you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate a world-class performance marketing program - targeting verticals of the iX.co marketplace. You will collaborate closely with sales, design, product, data science and engineering to help get the job done.
- Performance Marketing and Channel Ownership - You will manage and run digital channels with a core focus on driving awareness, customer acquisition & retention. Channels may include (but not limited to); paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), affiliate marketing, display (remarketing, prospecting), digital event activations, email marketing, search engine optimization. Experimentation with new channels will be a core component of this role. As a startup, we will test channels with defined budgets and measure performance against KPIs where possible. Maintaining a very close eye on key unit economics (CPL. CAC, ROAS, etc)
- Reporting and Analysis: You will have experience reporting on channel and campaign performance to internal stakeholders. You have a strong grasp of key pipeline metrics (CPL. CAC, ROAS, etc) and Conversion Rate Optimization. Ideally, you have had experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or Google Data Studio. At a minimum, you will be able to export data and run basic analysis within Excel.
- Managing the briefing process of production of digital assets: Working with various iX.co business units, you will use quantitative and qualitative data to inform the development of creative assets (e.g. Facebook lead ads, landing page edits, new copy needs). You will play a key role in translating the insights you have uncovered in your reporting and analysis into creative briefs for Copywriters, Designers, and other creatives.
- Managing the strategy, execution, and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Assessing opportunities for audience, creative, and channel expansion
- Launching and testing re-targeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Partnering with the iX.co creative team to test and iterate on high-performing creative
- Collaborating with the iX.co product development team to build landing pages that optimize the post-click experience
- Building out tracking & reporting to monitor and optimize performance
- Designing the iX.co marketing tech stack with an eye towards automation
- 5+ years of experience in a performance marketing role across social and/or search, with a strong focus on paid marketing channels.
- You've built a performance marketing program from its early days and/or are excited to do so
- You're an expert in online marketing and stay on top of the latest trends, technologies & developments
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical, with a strong logic and reasoning ability.
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators, especially working with Google Analytics or other site analytics platforms
- Experience managing social campaigns to acquire customers and optimizing against strict unit economics.
- Knowledgeable of SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices.
- Experienced collaborating and briefing creatives in order to produce high-quality work that delivers against results driven briefs.
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimizing processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely detail- and results-oriented
- Data-driven (qual and quant)
- AB/Multivariate/Split testing
- Bonus if you have used the following (or competitor version) tools: HubSpot, SalesForce, Google Data Studio, Optimizely, Lead Pages.
X.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment