iX.co is seeking a Digital Portfolio Manager to join our PMO team. As a PC, the candidate should have a solid knowledge of Project Management to provide support for project execution within scope, schedule and budget.
- Create and maintain weekly status for complex project schedules including critical path analysis, milestone variance, look ahead, and baseline vs. actual reports
- Perform budget and schedule process audits to ensure compliance
- Create and maintain weekly project status for complex budgets including baseline vs. actual costs, variance analysis, expense authorizations, purchase order closures, etc.
- Provide initial recommendations to Project Manager identifying budget and schedule risks for the project
- Generate weekly/monthly/quarterly project status slides in support of program reviews
- Gather portfolio performance data for projects, analyzing the data and reporting results
- Monitor the progress of the portfolio regarding project plans, budget and cost tracking, customize reports, resource management as well as capacity management
- Communicate with all levels of the organization on all matters related to project (project plan, risk analysis, issues, action items, scope definition, assumptions and gap analysis)
- Assist in the development of workflow diagrams and other visuals to convey project status and processes
- Facilitate delivery control boards sessions
- Facilitate resource management processes and standards across the organization.
- 4-7 years experience driving cross-organizational technical initiatives in software/web development organization or agency
- Demonstrated ability and experience with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Demonstrated ability and experience in influencing, developing productive working relationships, and leading teams to successful product delivery
- Mastery of communicating and influencing at multiple levels
- Variety of ways to visually and verbally represent program level status to multiple audiences
- Strong customer focus, preferably for deliverables targeting third-party software developers
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset, and exhibiting appropriate levels of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership. Proactively addressing program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery
- Focus on results and outcomes, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are appropriate, but don’t view process as a cure-all for delivery issues
- Ability to work independently, and be highly-motivated; be able to work in a deadline driven environment; and be dependable and trustworthy with complex and sensitive information
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal & writing skills
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation, and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment