iX.co is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager who can lead delivery of complex and innovative multi-platform solutions.
This critical role will work with internal, external, and globally remote teams comprised of product management, product design, QA, engineering in ensuring project success and optimal client satisfaction.
Our Project Managers are enthusiastic problem solvers who thrive on being active participants in all levels of an engagement. To be successful, Project Managers must be able to guide and direct both the client and the internal team to ensure both the tone of the engagement and delivery is on track. They must think quickly under pressure, motivate their teams, and own the timely and accurate delivery of engagements. The ability to read between the lines, anticipate issues, and communicate consistently and accurately across various project channels are key requirements.
• Develop detailed project plans and roadmaps for projects across various platforms i.e. web, mobile
• Work hand-in-hand with Product, Design and Engineering teams to efficiently plan, execute and deliver on product features and roadmaps
• Act as single point of contact for each project
• Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across initiatives based on requirements
• Facilitate ceremonies such as release planning, sprint planning, backlog grooming, stand-ups and retrospectives
• Remove impediments and track dependencies and metrics for process and progress
• Manage deliverables from third party vendors as needed
• Partner with other teams to source, allocate and coordinate resources
• Lead change control as requirements and priorities shift through planning and execution
• Create and handle reporting of status and progress to key partners
• Manage schedules and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and executed against
• Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee / identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions
• Document and communicate project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
• Manage a cross-functional project plan driven by scope, dependencies, timelines, business goals, events and external parties
• 5-8 years Project Management experience managing enterprise scale projects, including the management of design and development on Internet-based platforms, preferably with consumer-facing products
• 2+ years in a Technical Project Management role
• Experience managing mid to large size cross-functional teams, including product managers and engineers.
• Proven experience managing multiple digital projects in parallel
• Understanding of project management methodologies or other project management practices used in iterative development environments
• Understanding of development technologies and third-party applications
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the organization
• Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
• Proven experience to manage multiple digital projects at a time
• Technical project/release management with hands-on continuous experience for at least the past 5 years,
• Worked with software engineers (development, test, and operations), operations, security, and business personnel
• Ability to lead productive calls, identify decisions made, and clearly state action items
• Experience with issue tracking and resolution software
• Ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
• Ability to adapt to changes in priority and quickly figure out necessary adjustments in process and plans
• Knowledge of Jira, Confluence or other agile tools.
• Project Management certified (PMP or Prince2, SCRUM)
• Experience with React, NodeJS, Android, iOS technologies a plus
• Interface with project stakeholders to provide status reports on project health
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of highest quality service, and proactively solicit and act on client feedback
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
• Competitive salary and yearly bonus
• Multiple insurance options
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Flexible working arrangements
• Work in a high-growth, energetic environment