- Focuses on developing a deep expertise in a core language and engineering concepts and gaining awareness of other skills.
- Writes production quality and maintainable code following well defined guidelines and best practices.
- Designs and writes code for well defined engineering tasks (small to medium complexity) with minimal guidance from senior team members.
- Actively participates in code reviews. Provides examples along with code review comments.
- Has a broad understanding of the application and produces small to medium scale software components and sometimes involving third party integrations under the guidance of senior team members.
- Has broad understanding of testing principles. Writes unit and integration tests with little to no help from senior team members.
- Has broad understanding of debugging tools and methods of debugging.
- Uses a systematic approach for debugging and solving problems in their code as well as support colleagues in resolving their issues.
- Has broad understanding of SDLC and Agile Concepts.
- Actively communicates security vulnerabilities to leads and managers and addresses security issues under the guidance of senior team members.
- Understands the scope of Scrum, proactively communicates to leads and managers on any deviations in the estimates or deliverables.
- Capable of estimating a well-scoped task and have a good knowledge of the architecture, existing code and technologies.
- ES 2017
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- 3+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
Skills and Abilities:
Must to Know:
- Intermediate English
- Intermediate in JS core and base concepts
- Intermediate in ES6/ES7/ES8
- Intermediate in OOP and Functional Programming
- Intermediate in DOM and its API
- Intermediate in JS Frameworks/UI Libraries
- Intermediate in State Management frameworks
- Intermediate in Package Managers (npm, yarn)
- Basic in Static Typing
- Intermediate in Development Tools
- Intermediate in Git
- Intermediate in Scrum/Agile
- Intermediate in HTML Templates
- Advanced in HTML/CSS
- Advanced in CSS Preprocessors
Will be a plus:
- Intermediate knowledge Web API
- Basic experience in Test Frameworks
- Intermediate knowledge in Linters
- Intermediate knowledge in Module Bundlers
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment