iX.co is looking for a Delivery Manager to manage and improve end-to-end software delivery across multiple technologies, in most cases Responsive Web, iOS and Android. The Delivery manager optimizes team member contribution and delivery throughput by eliminating waste and optimizing the value stream from product management through production deployment. This leader utilizes the appropriate agile project management methodology to meet the requirements and timeline of a project.
The Delivery Manager is involved in all key areas of software delivery including: project management, system architecture, development, QA testing and Release Management. The Delivery Manager leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process, prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team in the context of business requirements and deadlines
- Experience developing high-traffic mobile or web solutions for projects that have aggressive timelines
- Experience managing teams of 8-12 delivering responsive web or mobile projects
- Experience with hands-on technical delivery. Former developer is preferred.
- Preferred: Adobe Experience Manager, Ooyala, Adobe Analytics
- Experience translating business requirements to technical requirements and system architecture
- Skilled at leading development teams, mentoring and coaching across role areas.
- Proficient in inspiring confidence within an engineering team
- Extensive experience with Atlassian Suite or other
- Excellent communicator in English and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Interest in European and American sports
- Experience working for a Digital Agency-type company
- Some form of certification (PMP, Agile, AWS, etc)
- Overall responsibility for successful technical delivery of the project
- Sprint planning, daily standups, interaction with Development Team, Project Owner and others as needed to resolve blockers and move project towards successful finish
- Maintains an environment in which high quality services are delivered through fostering adherence to the quality system documentation.
- Continually seeks improvements and efficiencies in the way in which work is approached, and is capable of creating dashboards in order to communicate opportunities for improvement
- Provides proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggests modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Oversees and / or undertakes system integration using diverse tool sets;
- Contributes to decisions about tools, methods and approaches
- Manage Project workspace in Jira and Confluence
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Free parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment