iX.co delivers cutting-edge digital solutions to some of the most visible sports and entertainment brands in the world. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to harness that passion while playing a critical role within our Commercial organization.
This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation & ABM.
Necessary Background / Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years in sales development and lead generation
- Passion for prospecting into new accounts
- Experience selling technical services
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in using Salesforce and other sales acceleration technologies
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Demonstrate the Ability to:
- Manage all outbound sales prospecting for net new prospects and expansion of existing customers
- Perform deep, high value discovery
- Sell through storytelling
- Sell as a team member, not as an individual
- Actively listen
The Ideal Candidate will also have some of the Following Background and Experience:
- Domain knowledge in the digital technology, content or mobile application development businesses
- Experience working inside a large agency or a consulting company on the technology side with revenue generation as part of their job
- Experience working inside of sports and sports-adjacent verticals as many of our largest clients are within this vertical
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment