iX.co is seeking an experienced Project Manager who can lead teams of engineers, designers, and architects to deliver custom solutions for our clients—leaders in the sports, media, and entertainment industries.
This position requires excellent organizational, collaboration, and communication skills and has a requirement to travel up to 20% of the time.
This position reports to the Director, Business Strategy and Operations and may based out of Atlanta, Charlotte, New York or Jacksonville.
- 3+ years delivering projects that include responsive web systems and mobile applications
- Experience managing engagements ranging from $300,000-$800,000, and from 5-15 team members
- Well-versed in project management methodologies and frameworks
- PMP (or equivalent) certification
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical team members or stakeholders
- Experience working with the engineering team to provides estimates for projects and prepares appropriate supporting justifications/ assumptions, explaining relationship to budget, scope, timelines/ milestones, and success criteria
- Experience with technologies used by iX.co for the delivery of projects:
- Content Management Systems, preferably Adobe AEM
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- Video Content Management Systems
- Web Analytics
- Advertising Platforms
- Push Notification Systems (UrbanAirship, Braze, Fabric)
- Knowledge of, and a passion for, sport, media and entertainment
- Working knowledge of Confluence and the flow of projects in Jira
- Preferred: A background or interest in golf
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly. Can be easily understood during meetings, presentations, or emails
- Process orientation with strong time-management skills and demonstrated ability to change course, as needed
- Understands the client and takes a proactive approach to meeting their needs in an effective and timely manner
- Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering results; setting high standards for self and others
- Adjusts timelines, results and expectations appropriately to changing needs
- Thinks and acts effectively under pressure
- Decisive and well-informed decision-maker
- Excellent listening skills
- Seeks clarity where there is ambiguity
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to deliver on agreed-to outcomes in the agreed-to time frames
- Proactively brings new ideas to the table, spanning people, process and product
- Works with individuals within the organization, client, and third party organizations to plan, schedule and ensure execution of project / program activities
- Manages to completion development, quality and production release activities
- Facilitates project related meetings for relevant working groups or programs. Tracks the action items generated and reports back to the larger group with notes and details
- Conducts the estimate process efficiently in partnership with the Product Management team using a shared WBS and assumptions
- Coordinates with clients when problems or conflicts occur that might impact the timely completion of work
- Provides transparent and clear reporting to the client, leadership, and other relevant parties on status, progress, budget, projections, and results
- Identifies issues and problems promptly, and manages them to resolution, elevating those that require leadership attention
- Assures team is properly assigned to the project
- Controls resource allocation based on scope and budget
- Manages all risks and blockers to resolution
- Runs scrums / team standups
- Conducts retrospectives
- Evaluates results and performance via project health data, and recommends changes to projects, approaches, processes, documents, and other areas to increase effectiveness.
- Assists, supports, resources to identifies difficulties, prioritize tasks, or define goals
- Overcomes obstacles to achieve results
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Multiple insurance options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and coffee bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment