This is a 6+ month contract role located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Own the design, development, validation, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Supports data engineering team to help define business metrics and to close data gaps in our data warehouse
- Develop and maintain the Core Data Dictionary and MDM
- Conduct hands-on modeling/analytics retrieving, compiling, and analyzing large volumes of data from disparate databases into distilled, actionable information and insights
- Develop and own business intelligence dashboards for operational aspects of the business
- Analyze data, including utilization, turns, lifetime value and profitability
- Collaborate with data scientists to help build advanced analytical models
- Find ways to use data to empower team members across the business to take action in real time
- 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst, preferably with an entertainment or digital media company
- 3-5 years of professional experience using advanced SQL in a cloud data warehouse environment
- 2-3 years of experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker (Tableau strongly preferred)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans that add value to the business (such as Redshift, Snowflake or Hive), including window functions and CTEs
- Experience with AWS Stack (S3, RedShift, Spectrum, Glue, etc) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of various software development processes, including SDLC, Agile methodologies, tools and technologies
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Python is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, EMR, Streams, etc.) is a plus but not required
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.