iX.co builds sites, apps, and systems for some of the biggest teams and brands in the world. We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. We seek accomplished, detail-oriented, web-savvy software testing professional with expertise in software development for testing.
Required skills and experience:
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good level of test design
- Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Understanding of JSON, XML
- Experience in web sites or/and mobile app testing 2+ years
- Experience in root cause analysis
- A relentless passion for software quality
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing tasks and defects using Jira
- Knowledge in developing test strategy and test plan
- Understanding of risk evaluation and mitigation techniques
- Thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC
- Develop test plan
- Create and execute test cases
- Review test cases
- Report defects
- Follow QA process
- Report test results
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment