Who we are looking for:
We are looking for Technical Customer Support Analyst to deliver world class customer support and build customer satisfaction and loyalty by troubleshooting all inquiries regarding iX.co solutions online and over the phone. We need a resourceful and attentive individual who can make the best use of all tools and technologies to help resolve customer service issues. The ideal candidate will provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries, and will be ready to analyze an issue in details, identify a root cause and drive the resolution process.
- Upper Intermediate English (both verbal and written), effective communication skills and ability to explain your point to colleagues and clients with technical background and without it;
- At least 1 year of experience in customer-facing Help Desk Support, experience in providing customer-centric support;
- Above-average knowledge of mobile applications (Android, iOS);
- Basic knowledge of the following technologies: DNS, HTTP(S), TCP/IP, HTML, CSS, JSON;
- Experience working with VPN, proxies, traffic analyzers (at least Chrome inspect tools) - we work with web services and applications and regularly use various tools for traffic analysis
- Basic knowledge of software development process
- Experience working with ticket- and task-tracking systems (ZenDesk, JIRA etc.)
- Experience in analyzing log files and stack traces and identifying the most relevant pieces of information
- Initial knowledge of databases - understanding concept of tables and relations, being able to create simple queries;
- Methodical attitude, attention to detail, analytical skills;
- Self-management/organizational skills, goal & outcome oriented;
- Team-first mindset and friendliness - in iX.co we highly value our corporate culture;
- Must be available for weekend (Saturday & Sunday) hours
- All Technical Support Analysts work on a shift basis, and as such will be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off
- All Technical Support Analysts must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts as required
- Provide technical support for backend systems, content management systems, websites and mobile applications built by iX.co via ZenDesk, email and over the phone (all incidents must be registered in ZenDesk and go through standard incident workflow)
- Monitor website availability, application and server health for our clients’ and iX.co’s own systems via monitoring dashboards and respond to corresponding alerts in Slack (acknowledge/analyze/escalate/resolve)
- Participate in client-facing meetings, phone calls and chats
- Work with multiple teams within the company such as infrastructure, development, and business to solve customers’ technical issues and ensure the delivery of a solution to Production systems.
- Maintain Technical Support documentation (runbooks, support cases, support training materials) - keep existing documents in actual state, document operational procedures for new types of issues, create end-user instructions.
- Acquire and maintain relevant knowledge of iX.co solutions and products, regularly share knowledge with colleagues via internal trainings and presentations
- ‘Own’ business impacting issues by driving involved teams and 3rd party vendors towards resolving customer problem
- Participate in internal projects and initiatives, process internal backlog (tracked in JIRA)
Who we are:
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefit (after probationary period)
- Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Weekly Happy Hours and periodic team activities
- Strong kicker team
- PS4 with games collection
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment