This is a 6+ month contract located in Los Angeles, CA.
As a senior developer, you will be working in an extremely fast paced environment where you’ll be expected to learn the ecosystem quickly and help build automated and highly scalable frameworks that will help solve complex business requirements. You will need to be experienced enough to make data-driven architectural decisions.
Work closely with Engineering/Product/Project Management and Backend Technology Services teams to build features that contribute to video streaming initiatives.
- Work with complex video and API structures and formats
- Implement scalable data-driven services and participate in solutions design for client-server integration points
- Provide technical specifications and documentation
- 5+ years of experience in a software development role
- Excellent programming skills in node.js and various JS frameworks
- 1+ years Golang programming experience
- Experience building and deploying production quality backend micro-services in AWS
- Experience with RESTful API development and end-end testing
- Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for writing maintainable, organized code
- Git, SVN, Jenkins, Docker, Agile methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills, UML diagrams a plus.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience with Splunk, BASH, Video Streaming technologies
- Knowledge of various AWS services (SNS, SQS, EC2, Lambda, etc)
iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments.
iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions.
With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.