The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) seeks an experienced professional to lead project management for the marketing team. This individual must be driven by a desire to create, align and drive forward efficient project plans and processes across creative production marketing, technology and commercial teams. In addition to managing a multitude of internal team projects this individual will be tasked with providing account level marketing support across IWBI’s network of customers and clients. This hands-on role demands excellent communication and organization skills as well as the ability to represent IWBI’s brand in a client-facing capacity. A typical day may range from scoping resources and creative briefs for high-visibility events, to managing team meetings and deliverables across the marketing team to liaising with Fortune 500 clients to ensure they have the tools and resources they need to celebrate their alignment with the WELL brand and movement.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Implements and manages project management software, tools and services to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved across all working groups and projects.
- Works with internal teams and customers to ensure that project tasks are accomplished on time, milestones achieved and that expectations are met.
- Makes daily decisions about how project tasks are executed (assignments, sequence, deadlines, dependencies, problem solving) and acts as the team's main point of contact for all project related communications.
- Monitors and reviews project progress and timelines; adjusts resource schedules and plans as needed, and identifies and resolves issues to ensure project success.
- Manages the marketing team budget and legal processes.
- Acts as a liaison between marketing leadership and IWBI’s network of clients assisting with meetings, notes, deliverables and tracking to ensure client needs are met.
- Assists with agency and external vendor management, collaborating across stakeholders to keep deadlines on track and people accounted for.
- Serves as the final quality assurance check for all outbound deliverables ensuring that they adhere to the highest standards for quality.
Project Manager Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience or interest in contributing to many different marketing project types: digital, social media, print, environmental/spatial, etc.
- Passion for and commitment to the organization’s mission
- 3-6 years of experience in project management in marketing, communications or related field. Agency or production account management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with CRM software & project and content tools and technology.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally and within multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience communicating directly with customers and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Location: New York, NY or able to travel to NY once a quarter
- Right now we're all working remotely, but once we're back in the office we'll want this candidate to travel to the NY office once a quarter.
- Eligibility for employment in the US is required.
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Benefits include complete health insurance, generous paid leave, parental leave, child care subsidies, yearly remote month and working in a dog-friendly WELL certified office with a wellness/lactation room and a never-ending supply of snacks.
IWBI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that inspires, respects and supports all individuals. Individuals are selected based solely upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates must have valid and current work authorization in the United States to be considered.
About IWBI and WELL
The International WELL Building Institute™ (IWBI™) is leading the global movement to transform our buildings and communities in ways that help people thrive.
IWBI delivers the cutting-edge WELL Building Standard™, the leading global rating system and the first to be focused exclusively on the ways that buildings, and everything in them, can improve our comfort, drive better choices, and generally enhance, not compromise, our health and wellness.
The WELL v2™ pilot is a recently launched version of its popular WELL Building Standard, and the WELL Community Standard™ pilot is a district scale rating system that sets a new global benchmark for healthy communities.
IWBI mobilizes the global wellness community through management of the WELL AP™ credential, convenes a global network of organizations through IWBI membership, pursues applicable research, develops educational resources, and advocates for policies that promote health and wellness everywhere.
IWBI is featured on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2019.