- Encourage successful WELL project certifications and registrations by:
- Supporting project teams through delivering technical solutions across WELL’s health-based concept areas
- Answering technical and project-specific questions about WELL from project teams
- Scheduling discovery calls with prospective clients via email, engaging in conference calls and sending personalised follow-up
- Support the development of resources by:
- Participating in technical resource development to aid projects toward successful implementation of WELL programs
- Writing articles and FAQs to provide guidance to project teams about the WELL process
- Communicating industry feedback to the Standard Development team for development of WELL’s programs, including the WELL Building Standard, WELL Health-Safety Rating and the WELL Community Standard
- Foster support for and greater awareness of healthy built environment practices by:
- Writing articles and helping to support webcasts, trainings and other educational content for IWBI’s broad audience
- Enabling the WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP) community by providing relevant WELL updates and supporting external WELL consultants
Analyst Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Ability to reliably maintain a consistent schedule while working remotely
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills: articulate, clear and accurate
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and willing to be a team player by working collaboratively in groups
- Detail-oriented: Strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn more and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven team environment
- Receptive and adaptive to change, and solutions-oriented when objections are made, roadblocks are presented, or feedback is issued
- Strong interpersonal skills with a genuine approach to helping others
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and G-Suite
- WELL Accredited Professional; required within 6 months of start date
Analyst Preferred Qualifications:
- Specific experience working with the WELL Building Standard
- Green Star or NABERS Accredited Professional
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of at least one building certification process (Green Star, LEED, BREEAM, Living Building Challenge, RESET, NABERS IE etc.)
- Proficiency in a language other than English
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Benefits include complete health insurance, generous paid leave, parental leave, child care subsidies, yearly remote month and working in a dog-friendly WELL certified office with a wellness/lactation room and a never-ending supply of snacks.
IWBI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that inspires, respects and supports all individuals. Individuals are selected based solely upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About IWBI and WELL
The International WELL Building Institute™ (IWBI™) is leading the global movement to transform our buildings and communities in ways that help people thrive.
IWBI delivers the cutting-edge WELL Building Standard™, the leading global rating system and the first to be focused exclusively on the ways that buildings, and everything in them, can improve our comfort, drive better choices, and generally enhance, not compromise, our health and wellness.
The WELL v2™ pilot is a recently launched version of its popular WELL Building Standard, and the WELL Community Standard™ pilot is a district scale rating system that sets a new global benchmark for healthy communities.
IWBI mobilizes the global wellness community through management of the WELL AP™ credential, convenes a global network of organizations through IWBI membership, pursues applicable research, develops educational resources, and advocates for policies that promote health and wellness everywhere.
IWBI is featured on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2019.