The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) is seeking a creative and experienced Content Marketing Manager to join its growing Marketing team. This person will have the opportunity to create, iterate, and manage all aspects of strategic content production across channels including articles, educational offerings, core positioning documents for the organization like brochures and collateral, emails and website copy, and more.
The right person for this role will have a passion for consuming and benchmarking content, with the ability to generate innovative concepts for content production through both a graphic and written lens.
In addition, this position will oversee IWBI’s community engagement efforts, which involves high-touch and digital/social media relationship-building with our core group of users and subscribers. “Speaking human” is a core value at IWBI, and this individual must be able to embody the IWBI brand and lead the team toward creating relationships with our users hinged around authentic and transparent human connection.
Above all, the content marketing manager is a creative individual and strategic thinker capable of managing multiple initiatives and team members while delivering on IWBI’s goals to be a content leader in the health and wellness space, and a paradigm of community management with its stakeholders. This individual is an impeccable writer and copy editor, who demonstrates flexibility and willingness to change and adapt approaches.
- Lead content production and community management at IWBI.
- Manage IWBI’s internal “editorial board,” developing the production schedule for internal contributors and pitching innovative content themes and ideas.
- Write original bylined pieces and articles, and copyedit a wide array of contributions.
- Collaborate with IWBI’s Digital Marketing Manger and technology team to leverage cutting-edge automation tools to craft content and product messaging that drives traffic, engagement, leads and delivers on IWBI’s sales and customer retention goals.
- Develop and execute work plans focused on leveraging content production and community management in support of IWBI’s business objectives.
- Stay up to date on innovative content formats as well as global content trends in the health and wellness spaces, and the movement for buildings that optimize human health – using this to inspire and inform IWBI’s content strategy.
- Contribute content ideas and leadership on a wide array of deliverables, ranging from brochures to website copy.
- Manage multiple projects while ensuring quality of work.
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Five to seven+ years experience working in marketing and communications in either an agency or in-house capacity.
- Management experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, business or related discipline (or unrelated discipline – diverse and multidisciplinary backgrounds welcomed).
- Very strong writing and copyediting experience and impeccable attention to detail/style rules.
- Experience in contributing to many different marketing project types: digital, social media, print, environmental/spatial, etc.
- Flexible: comfortable with shifting strategies when necessary.
- Passionate changemaker and advocate with a strong personal/professional interest in health and wellness.
- Innovative design and marketing thinker who loves to stay on top of industry trends and tools, and leverage them at work.
- Detail and deadline-oriented; creative problem solver.
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the International WELL Building Institute®
The International WELL Building Institute™ (IWBI™) is leading the global movement to transform our buildings and communities in ways that help people thrive.
IWBI delivers the cutting-edge WELL Building Standard™, the leading global rating system and the first to be focused exclusively on the ways that buildings, and everything in them, can improve our comfort, drive better choices, and generally enhance, not compromise, our health and wellness.
IWBI convenes and mobilizes the global wellness real estate community through management of the WELL AP™ credential, the pursuit of applicable research, the development of educational resources, and advocacy for policies that promote health and wellness everywhere.WELLcertified.com