The International WELL Building Institute® (IWBI) is seeking a hands-on executor with a track record of success to spearhead its Market Development efforts in China and Asia market. This is an opportunity to shape and direct the wide-spread adoption of the WELL Building Standard® across markets, building types, and regions. This position will work internally across the IWBI Asia team, and will interact externally with executives, architects, developers, and other industry leaders and decision makers.
- Execute on, and continuously improve, sales/market development processes for the company
- Conduct market analyses, utilizing various data sources, to strategically identify market opportunities
- Work with Marketing team to develop client presentations and proposals for various audiences including real estate owners, developers, architects, human resource executives, and others
- Attend and/or speak at industry events, conferences and other external engagements to educate the industry about WELL and promote it
- Monitor and assist clients through the WELL registration and certification process
- Work with technical specialists and product development team on clients’ enquiries and feedback
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- At least 2 to 3 years of Business Development Experience of Market Development in a related field is preferred, such as professional services, management consulting, enterprise software, sustainability, etc., especially with China property industry
- The ability to think and act both strategically and tactically; to develop the big picture and roll up your sleeves and make that picture a reality
- Ability to successfully influence executive decision makers, and a track record of doing so
- Excellent communication and negotiation capabilities
- Sincere interest in IWBI and our mission
- WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP) is preferred
- Proficient in both Chinese and English languages
- Experience working with a similar spectrum of clients, membership of industry associations and proficiency in Salesforce are preferred
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the International WELL Building Institute®
The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) is leading the global movement to promote the health and wellness of people in buildings and communities everywhere. IWBI delivers the cutting-edge WELL Building Standard™ and the WELL Community Standard™, performance-based systems for measuring, certifying and monitoring features of buildings and communities that impact the health and wellness of the people who live, work, and learn in them. IWBI also offers robust education and support for the growing number of WELL Accredited Professionals. www.wellcertified.com