IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
Interns should be able to commit 20 hours per week, although there is room for more flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities. Interns would have the opportunity to attend all IVY events (www.ivy.com/events), network with some of the top professionals in NYC (www.ivy.com/members), and be strongly considered for full time positions after graduation.
- Working closely with IVY's Fashion Director, the IVY Fashion intern will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of a robust and diverse fashion calendar
- Researching fashion programming happenings in member cities
- Assisting in the development of the Fashion Thought Leader program by researching and reaching out to individuals of high caliber (designers, photographers, models, executives, etc)
- Researching suitable speakers that we would like to have on-board for TED-style talks with 150+ attendees
- Approaching emerging fashion designers that we would showcase for IVY Fashion Events during NYFW, LAFW, and Miami Swim Week
- Assisting in fashion show, fashion presentation, and fashion panel productions
- Effective organizational and research skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and phone skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Google Drive, and Excel
- Love of learning and pride in resourcefulness
- Motivated and hard working, interested in start-up culture